Human is a race of beings in the Shining series. Humans are often displayed as the race of the main character and the most common race found in the Shining games.
Race[edit | edit source]
Humans are quite robust and evenly proportioned creatures. They are more well-built than any other race aside from beastmen, dragonutes, and arguably centaurs, having both fairly long limbs and an extremely high level of musculature.
Perhaps the most notable feature of humans is that, while they don't seem significantly more intelligent than other races in general, they have an exceptionally strong aptitude for leadership. Nearly every known dynasty in the Shining universe is human, and the overwhelming majority of mayor, generals, and other leaders are humans.
Examples[edit | edit source]
- Bowie, Sir Astral, Frayja, Sheela, Chaz, Lemon, and Rohde from Shining Force II
- Max, Anri, Kokichi from from Shining Force: Legacy of Great Intention
- Synbios, Brigit, Hagane, Irene, Murasame, Palsis, Benethorme, Garosh, Hazuki, Hera, Jade, Medion, Edmund, Isabella, Julian, Jubei, Produn, Spiriel and Unoma from Shining Force 3
- Boken, Morgan, Pamela from Shining Soul II
- Nick, Mayfair, Deanna, Natasha from Shining Force CD
- Hawel, Cynthia, Ian, Kojirou, Morton, Sasuke from Shining Force Final Conflict
- Hanzou and Musashi from various games
- Akane, Arthur, Forte, Lisa, Melody and Rodi from Shining the Holy Ark
- Mars from Shining Wisdom
- Hiro from Shining in the Darkness