|This article is a stub. You can help Shining Force Wiki by expanding it.|
|Character Designer(s)||Tony Taka (Albion Works)|
|Rating(s)|| CERO: Ages 12 and Up|
| Japan: February 28, 2013|
Shining Arkシャイニング・アーク (Shainingu Arku) is a role-playing game developed by Media.Vision and published by Sega for the PlayStation Portable. It was released on February 28, 2013 only in Japan exclusively.
Shining Ark uses an "active and command battle system" for monster battles. Players move around the battlefield, guard, dash and attack enemies. Each character uses characteristic attacks. Up to four members can be brought into battle. In addition to battles, Shining Ark allows players to arrange vegetable gardens, gather dairy products such as eggs and milk and bake bread. Players can also hunt monsters to collect materials.
A boy named Fried lives in Arcadia, a faraway island with ancient ruins. One day Fried sees a mysterious girl named Panis who has one black wing. Panis has an innocent personality and the miraculous power to gather animals by singing. Amazed, the islanders begin to call Panis an "angel".
- Fried Karim (フリード・カリム): Voiced by: Hiroshi Kamiya - the protagonist of the game.
- Panis Angelicus (パニス・アンジェリクス): Voiced by: Houko Kuwashima
- Shannon Milfy (シャノン・ミルフィ): Voiced by: Mai Aizawa
- Zynga Varga (ジンガ・バルガ): Voiced by: Tetsu Inada
- Kilmaria Aideen (キルマリア・アイディーン): Voiced by: Saori Hayami
- α-DAM(Adam) (アダム): Voiced by: Kazuya Nakai
- Viola (ヴァイオラ): Voiced by: Nana Mizuki
- Velvet Batrass (ベルベット・バトラス): Voiced by: Chiwa Saito
- Levin Williams (レヴィン・ウィリアムス): Voiced by: Tomokazu Sugita
- Bucchus Bacchanale (バッカス・バッカナール): Voiced by: Chikao Ōtsuka