As the name suggests, Warriors are usually being of armored fighter backgrounds, using their physical powers in battle.
Their races vary, but typically include Humans and Dwarves.
In battle, warriors are often regarded as essential party members due to their useful fighting ability and straightforward battle style. Getting up close and personal to take on the enemy is usually the best bet with them. They can do rather high damage and are the bread and butter of most early fights.
Warriors tend to use Swords and Axes as weapons but there are exceptions.
Earlier on in games they can usually be used as additional melee fighters and can usually handle some punishment from enemy attacks as frontline fighters.
- Gort in Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention
- Lug from Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention and Shining Force CD
- Ruce in Shining Force CD
- Jaha (Shining Force CD)
- Jaha (Shining Force II)
- Randolf (Shining Force II)
- Paige in Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict
- Horst in Shining Force III
- Obright in Shining Force III
- Cocot in Shining Force Feather