The Wizard [WIZD] class is a promoted class of magic users in the Shining series games.
Description[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Wizards usually have access to high power or high range spells, so keeping them within range of enemy clusters is a good idea. By arranging your front line units into a straight dividing wall between a group of enemies and your wizard(s), you can manipulate into positioning themselves such that your wizard can strike multiple enemies with a single spell.
They usually don't have high HP or defense, so you should use bulkier units between them and the enemy. It also helps to have a healer nearby in case they take a hit or two. Be wary of foes with ranged attacks or high area spells, as a good shot can take them out pretty quick.
Examples[edit | edit source]
- Tao, Anri, Alef from Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention and Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon
- Kazin, Tyrin and Chaz from Shining Force II: Ancient Sealing
- Wendy and Yeesha from Shining Force Gaiden and Shining Force CD
- Natasha and May from Shining Force Gaiden II and Shining Force CD
- Hawel and Minto from Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict
- Noon and Brigit from Shining Force III
- Amitalilly from Shining Force EXA