|Class||Assassin -> Terminator|
|Appearances||Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon|
Zuika's past is a mystery. He might be a very powerful insect assassin whose life was dedicated to kill. For his actions, he was sealed underground near Runefaust. It might possibly be Mawlock who sealed him, and released him to assist Narsha to repay his past actions.
Zuika is a loyal, silent but cold assasin. He always fights on Narsha's side, no matter what. Zuika doesn't like to talk much. Despite his attitude, he's not emotionless.
Zuika has very high speed. This allows him to dodge and counter attack very often. He has very high attack with a slightly less defense and HP. You can either put Zuika in the front line and take damage so that he can counter attack or let him ambush enemies such as mages or priests. Zuika's movement is also very high and this increases when his power is unleashed. Be careful though as he levels up, he becomes weaker and prone to take more damage.
Powers & MagicEdit
Zuika was a very powerful creature in ancient times so that he was sealed underground. When promoted to Terminator and his HP is reduced to 30%, he will unleash his true power, and his attack damage, attack range and movement will double.
- "Fate can be so strange sometimes. Dark Dragon! I know what it's like... to be hated by people and sealed away... But still... your existence is an abomination! Be silent and return to the darkness!"
- "You'll see my strength on the battlefield. That's all I have to say."
- Narsha: "Enemy reinforcements?"
Zuika: "Friend, not foe. I felt some... warmth within your heart. That's what woke me up." Narsha: "..." Zuika: "And that's why I'm helping you. My name is... Zuika... I have nothing.... only the will to fight."
- Narsha: "What shall we do?"
Zuika: "Simple. The way back is already cut off. Nothing left to do but fight!"
- When he gives Max his card: "...Here, take this. Now quit bugging me."
- External link